Ibrah From Sis Raya Shokatfard - “How Can We Attain & Keep Serenity?”


Listening to Sis Raya’s talk, she does inspire me to write something ‘good’ in English. I know, I am not good in English, some more, I am facing the dislexia syndrome since I was kid.

Actually, I hate writing and reading. Most of the time I took about 2-3hours to write an essay that only can be read by normal people (+-) within 5minit.

However, it is not an obstacle to me, now days we are having technology to ‘help’ us.

It (the technology) helps us to minimize our mistake or human error.

As I growing up, I am improving/get familiar with those wording and sound (on how to pronouns the words).

That why I always asking guidance, commend, or helps from my friends so that they can help me to improve my writing skill.

It is ok, If ALLAH give you weakness then He (for sure) will give you the strengthens d(^_^)b

This was my writing before I do the correction by using Ms. Word. I am not purposely do the mistakes. Only ALLAH knows that.


My real writing...hihi
 
Now the writing becomes ‘good’ (erk...perhaps so) because I was asking help from ‘Spelling & Grammar’ correction by Mr. Microsoft Word b(^_^)d

Chayok...chayok...

Here I would like to share with all of you regarding to Sis Raya’s talk. “How Can We Attain & Keep Serenity?”
 
Her full name is Raya Shokatfard. She is a journalist; Former Editor in Chief for Reading Islam’s website.

Here she is: Sis Raya on speech

Sharing Moment....

Ermm. Actually, I did loveee to share the information as much as I can, unfortunately, we arrived 1 hour late.

Hehe... Loss... We couldn’t find the direction to IPSI’s Building until we meet a person (I'll tell you later)

However, along the way to IPSI Building, I did found the ibrah (lessons):

1) Ukhuwah;

(now I know this person like this...like this ) For me akhawat’s attitude is very awesome... they do care about you... They are not stingy to share knowledge with you... They willing to help you and give motivation when you feeling down :)

2) English Communication

There is one moment, we need to stop the car aside and ask people about the direction to IPSI’s Building. 

Funny... and cute when my friend and I were ‘struggling’ to asking the direction (in English) in front a non-Muslim (now I am writing about a person that we meet);

The best thing is, the person keeps smiling and he try to help us. Instead, he is the one who asking us a lot of question;
“How the building looks like?"
"Do you have the complete address?"
"Why don’t you try this way... "
"I think that is the building”
 
At last we did found the way to IPSI Building. MasyaALLAH may ALLAH grant him the goodness...The Taufiq and Hidayah...Ameen

Now, here are the points that I gained from Sis Raya’s talk (Even though she almost finish her speech-because of our late)
 
1) No serenity = No satisfaction in human live.

***In Islam there is SERENITY- as long as you understand Islam and do practise it in your daily life

2) Reaching the heart thru kindness.

***You cannot reach the heart thru harshness.

Example; you get angry with a person who did a mistake. You scold him or beat him; its mean you only ‘reaching their brain or physical’ not the heart

Dakwah bil hikmah; This is Rasulullah S.A.W's method
The right way to approaching peoples to Islam

3) Taufiq and Hidayah is controlled by ALLAH not YOU (human) !

***Do your best to spread the goodness of Islam. Amal makruf nahi mungkar.

"You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah . If only the People of the Scripture had believed, it would have been better for them. Among them are believers, but most of them are defiantly disobedient."
(Ali Imran:110)
 
I hope that this short ( and imperfect) entry can give you the benefits in this world and hereafter.

Wassalamua'laikum...

Oh ALLAH, bear witness, 

I try to sharing your knowledge, 

I try to spreading your massages.

May You bless me in this Dunya and Akhira

Ameen Ya Rabb.
 
(By Noraini Abdullah)
 
 

No comments: